Wednesday, January 09, 2008

You make me smile.


This is my absolute favorite, golden-eyed cousin! She was born two days before I and we lived together for a summer in AZ. We had a blast having girls night out every night (much to our mothers' dismay), cruising the interstate at night while learning all the lyrics to NSYNC - Lol. How pathetic. We also hit a Keith Urban concert together in which we scored tickets right at the foot of the stage (I would have screamed if I was the screamy-girl type). We hiked Camelback and ate at an Italian restaurant with valet parking, just to go out looking fancy and get a free gondola ride.

She's fun, gorgeous, witty, knows sports stats like no other, and has a killer smile and a laugh to go with it. She has a big heart and loves those around her and is not timid in sharing her mind! Ha.

Today is her birthday - she really is a dear and I miss her much! HaPPY BiRTHDaY!

She's my cuz.....'you better watch your back, cuz'...

We were supposed to have a double wedding, but she tied the knot this last August...and I couldn't be more happy for her. He's a lucky, lucky man.

1 comment: