Monday, January 07, 2008

from seating charts to celebrities

Today I rearranged the seating for the class. I thought I did a pretty stellar job at mixing everyone up - making sure they could form new friendships and spread the talent around (even sticking Josh by Julie, 'cause he thinks she's hot - ha ha). When all was said and done, I realized that Grant and Peggy, who were sitting by each other previously, were still sitting by each other, just in a different location. Whoops.

Ann is a Vegan. Really. She doesn't eat meat, poultry, cheese, or anything made with animal product. She doesn't purchase leather. Where it really gets me is that she doesn't eat honey. The bees - it's all about the bees. Hmmmmmmmm. Does that make sense?

Since last Tuesday Peggy has been trying to figure out who I reminded her of. Today she had an epiphany - Lindsay Lohan. Alright.

2 comments:

  1. how many people are there at the work shop?


    Zara PQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. 24 participant - me, brian and estelle as the TA's
    Great group

    ReplyDelete