Thursday, January 24, 2008

Fill in the Spaces; Okay

Got this from my sister, who got it from someone else, who got it from someone else. So I thought I would give it a go.

Tomorrow: Is Friday. No big plans. Work, work-out and think of something intruiging to do come sundown. Maybe dancing around on somebody's front lawn in a big cardboard box.

Feeling: Oh so happy, with a little laughter on the side. The snow is falling and the evergreens are still green!

Happy Because: The snow is falling and the evergreens are still green!

Today I: Had a slow morning. Planned a Monday lunch appointment. Practiced with ZPQ. Did not go to the gym (the day is not over). Worked on the Hakes plans. Thought about the Dollar to the Real exchange rate.....

Laundry: I do not have a washing machine or a dryer.

Something I know: That 1 U.S. Dollar equals 1.7 Brazilian Real. Wahoo!

Something I don't know: How to calculate acreage without google.

Currently reading: In The Likeness of God, The Good Earth, and...That's it really. I am halfway through Smart Women Finish Rich, but it has been awhile...I should probably pick that up again.

Wanting: a client is always nice, a real drafting table, a real drafting chair, and a Mac, with photshop, illustrator, and horticopia.

Favorite gadget: probably my tuner, instument tuner that is.

Thankful that: It is still January. Can we just skip straight to March?

Wondering why: The lotion that I just put on is so lousy. Bleck. My hands are rather picky I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment