Sunday, January 06, 2008

9 o'clock AM and I headed out to the First Ward's meetings with Don, Rob and Josh. Don and Rob are members. Josh (who reminds me of Shaggy from Scooby-Doo) was friends with a family that he went to church with for two to three years while a teenager, and attended early morning seminary for two years. He came along as well. Cool guy. We all ate tacos together last night at some rather run-down gas station. The tacos were good...like a home-cooked meal.

I guess today would signal the half-way mark. I have been here 7 days and I have 6 days left. The actual day is very long, but together they speed by and it seems like it's too soon to be Sunday. At the same time, it feels as if I have been here forever. Time is a funny thing.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all the posts Lorien. Keep it up. They are interesting.

    M>O>M

    ReplyDelete