Monday, January 28, 2008

and tomorrow is tuesday!

I don't really have much to say this evening, other than this: I am glad that this day, January 28th, has come to a close, and that it is only 10:10 (still early enough to get some decent sleep, granted I get moving). Also - that one of my favorite things about a man's suit jacket is the pocket on the inside. I love it when they pull a pen, a paper, a ticket, or a dollar clip out of the inside pocket. Yes.

P.S. Today at approximately 3:15 I was brushing my teeth in the parking lot of the South Town Expo Center. I think I left my toothbrush and toothpaste out in my car. Cold. Goodnight.

2 comments:

  1. the 3:15 brushing was definitely good enough to count for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good thing i had a spare - make that three spare toothbrushes in my bathroom, as well as another tube of paste. i like to have my options!

    ReplyDelete