Friday, January 25, 2008

Today is Friday. I have pearl onions and asparagus stalks frying on the stove and I am listening to Remind Me by Roksopp. Needless to say it has been a good day.

I sit here on my floor, papers and circle templates all around, a guitar to my right, a small bottle of San Pellegrino to my left and my laptop a.k.a. connection to the outside world, in front of me.

I am preparing for a 2 hour presentation that I am to give Monday. Ha ha. Yeah - just barely starting......thumbnail sketches is the topic I was assigned. Hmmm. I love giving presentations and I love preparing for presentations. What shall I say? What shall I teach? Actually - I think it's the teaching bit that I really love. Class participation is key. And going with a wireless microphone makes me want to dance. Ha ha.

Onions are popping, excuse me.

So I will spend the rest of today making an outline and preparing any necessary scripts, and the whole of the day tomorrow making sure I have sufficient handouts, examples and exercises. I might need to do some thumbnail sketches.

Asparagus needs salt, excuse me.

No comments:

Post a Comment