Thursday, December 18, 2008

URL

Announcement:

In one week I am changing the URL address to my blog, being this blog: WHeaTieS: aspirations, inspirations and expressions.

If you would like me to send you the new URL, please email me at greenbananas3@yahoo.com. That is currently my personal email address, which - in a week - will also be changing.

In one week I will email you my new URL. That is if you email me requesting that you still want to read my blog. :)

I will also be getting new business cards/new look. New address, new letterhead, new font, new envelopes....(not that any of that really effects any of you - but it's gonna be G-double-O-Dee good). What else?

A new car with 4WD and heated seats?

I wish.

I also wanted to thank all of those who check up on WHeaTieS every once in a while! *Thanks* I have appreciated all of the comments and also reading all of your blogs! Keep posting!

Much love.

LoRFLoR

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lorien, I am currently in Cali and wont be back for a week and although I have internet access I don't have email access. But I do want to keep reading your blog so send me the new URL! You have my email...I think. hamblin2@excite.com
    Good luck with the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog, and I don't know if I am posting a comment on the old or the new. Could you send me your new blog address? Your photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete