Monday, December 22, 2008

Bearing Gifts...

So I have decided that if I can accomplish one thing a day - I'm doing pretty good. Today was giving of gifts! Which brings cheer to my heart. Okay - so I only delivered one set of gifts...but hey. It's something.



This is Gary and I. Gary is a friend of mine. He's technically a client, but I feel so - stale - referring to him as foremost my client. But he and his wife (who was absent today) have meant so much to me over the past year! Cheers!



I call him Gary Halfelven, and he calls me Lady Lorien. Gîl síla na lû govaded.



And where I stand is the entrance that leads to a Winter Wonderland ... of which I did not take any pictures! That tree is....leaning...



I love this place - I can't help myself!


The lovely Kim joined me - as I needed more hands to carry gifts...and the company was so appreciated as we braved the snowy, and sometimes slippery roads in Park City. (Note to self: get a vehicle with 4WD...and...heated seats).



Apparently Kim had fun too!

4 comments:

  1. I can feel your pleasure time with Gary in the winter wonderland...
    enjoy your day Lorflor,
    merry x-mas for you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Accomplishing one thing a day is a great feat! Congrats! I love the pics and would encourage you to visit our perpetual winter wonderland. Alas, the temp doesn't encourage too much romping. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures, Lorflor. It is my first winter here in Michigan. Brr...
    Have a happy new year. :)

    ReplyDelete