Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Summer of Weddings


Summer of 2008 was the summer of weddings! It seemed like there was always some big event to be getting ready for...a sister, a cousin, a best friend, a close family friend, another cousin, a client...and another cousin coming up this December. I do love weddings - even among all the stress that comes with being involved. Congrats to all!

Below are pictures - some pictures - from Kimberly's wedding (one of my beloved sisters). I will post more when they become available - esp. of Kim and Kev!

Almost ready for the family picture. KK - love the sun-glasses!


Love the cake - Love the flowers.


A glimpse of the bride.


A highlight conversation for the evening - Deg, your mom rocks.


They are adorable. A handful of my nieces and nephews.

4 comments:

  1. Hey! I think I took most of those...sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, I agree, my mom is pretty awesome. But who is that beautiful model she is talking to? Is that someone your sister hired to stand around and look beautiful at her wedding? :) I love the group photo by the way. Classic Hall style - just the way it is! Love all these pics! Especially the first one. You are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously Lorien, you are the most stylish girl I know. I love all the pics and think your family is awesome!

    ReplyDelete