Saturday, August 02, 2008

The Color Kittens

Wandering through the kids section at Barnes and Noble and all of the sudden I became 7 again...maybe 6. I am not sure.

I came across a book, one of my favorites, from my childhood that took me by a delightful surprise, because naturally - I had forgotten all about it.


Brush and Hush are kittens that love to paint - they love colors (their favorite being green) - and discover that with red, blue and yellow - they can create all the colors in the world. It's a charming, simple book filled with great imagination, great illustrations, and great text. One of my favorite lines are, "The sky was wild with sunshine."

One more book in my wild library for my future wild bookcase.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! I loved that book! I am going to have to find one now...that sounded like my "pokey little puppy" experience...

    bethany

    ReplyDelete