Thursday, August 14, 2008

I LOVE

I love Thursdays.

I love August evenings, and a deck with a view.

I love the Cafe Rio beef salad (minus tortilla, clearly).

I love limes (and have squeezed fresh lime on my arms before for fragrance).

I love that the Hakes just called and need me on site next week.

I love the Olympics...

I love the Olympics - and I really think that the nation should just shut down for these few weeks so everyone can focus on the events at hand - and not have to TiVo everything. We should just all have big parties - big screens everywhere - on every city block so we can all gather to laugh, cry, scream, gasp, clap, jump up and down and whatever else you like to do during the Olympics. Such enthusiasm!

Well - I am off to park myself in front of the TV. Yep - such a rarity...but necessity is just that.

One of my favorite Olympic past times...Derek Redmond. Who doesn't remember crying over this one? Man - I just watched it again and yep...cried. Ha.


`For those who know and love Kara...you will love this post - it's so her!

2 comments:

  1. *sniff* I'm crying in front of my computer. Go Olympics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Limes for perfume? Alright, now I know what to get you for your next birthday. A ziploc bag full of fresh squeezed lime juice. :)

    ReplyDelete