Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween

Halloween 2009: Cat in the Hat (age 28).  Went to Trolley Square Friday night with friend Dave (age 40).  The event at Trolley Square was LaMe... then met Dave's friend Bob (age 53+?) during dinner at Desert Edge where I learned Dave and Bobs political views and that they are quite different.  It was entertaining.  Later Dave, Bob and I met up with Dave's other friend Bob (age 42ish?) and his friend at the Coffee Garden on 9th and 9th for some fall desserts and further mingling as Dave seems to know everyone who walks in and out of a room.  Ended the evening with a walk-through at a party/dance. 

Tonight I shall be without costume and hit up my friend-from-the-mission's party somewhere in south SL and another friends party near the U.  There is going to be root beet floats, and that is enough for me.

2 comments: