Tuesday, October 06, 2009

No, no and no.

For the past few days a certain annoyance has been hanging around, asking so politely for my attention.  I, so politely, have been declining.  I do not want a relationship - not even a first date.  Don't come too close, I need my personal space.  Besides, I really don't think we would make a great couple long-term (nor short-term).  We just don't have enough in common.  I want to fly, dream, reach and live.  And I feel the other party would hinder and dampen my desires.

And I don't really want to invest in the kleenex, cough syrup and cough drop business anyway ...I think it's time to not be so polite.

The answer is NO.

No and no.

Sorry.

But not really.

   

5 comments:

  1. Seriously, so much easier to cut it short at the early stages.

    Good luck!

    Oh, did you get all the changes made to your blog that you wanted to? Anything else you need help with? You can email me if you want april rosenthal at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no I haven't made all of the changes. it's mulling and simmering in my brain what I should really be doing with this blog layout. assuredly you will be contacted in the future.

    did you already have your 1 year house party?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you were able to cut this relationship short!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, already had the house party...but will probably have a Christmas-type soiree as well...you're invited to that too. :)

    ReplyDelete