Saturday, October 17, 2009

Chicago Day 2: Tuesday Part III


After we left the conservatory, the bus headed back to the hotel.  Myself and 3 others stayed on the bus and were dropped off at the Museum of Contemporary Art.  It was AWESOME!  Unfortunately, you cannot photograph the work and the exhibits - and this is one of the only pictures I could take.  Yes, the works were amazing and intriguing and enlightening and really excited my painting itch.  Large canvas is on the top of my shopping list when I return.  I was there for about 2.5 hours?  I then walked the city streets.  Walked down the Magnificent Mile, which was just that.  Found some dinner at Portillos down Ohio street, I believe (at Kristin's recommendation, thanks!), and then walked and walked some more.  I love walking down town at night, especially when it is in a city you are first exploring. 


***Allysha, did I use the comma placement right in Kristin?)

No comments:

Post a Comment