Thursday, October 15, 2009

Chicago Day 1: Monday

Welcome to Chicago.  Palmer House Hilton.



Enjoy your stay.




I arrived at the airport shortly after noon where I met a Brazilian lady in the airport and before I knew it I was in the back of Sergio's minivan being taken right to the front door of my hotel.
So Brazilian.

Yes - you get to see several pictures of the room I am staying in, because it interests me and this is after all - my blog.  It is just two blocks away from Millennium Park and several other Chicago attractions and wonders.


I took the bed by the window.


In the bathroom, yes.  This might not be saying much, but this is probably the nicest hotel I have stayed in.  That I can remember, anyways.






The view to the right.



The view to the left.

 


Looking straight out.



What screens that straight out view.

This covers half of Monday.  More commentaries and photos to come!




2 comments:

  1. This is making me homesick. In a good way... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are awesome! Will be excited for more!

    ReplyDelete