Sunday, October 04, 2009

Early this morning I found myself at the Taj Mahal, coupled with being present at some stone amphitheater centered around the goddess Diana.  It was such a pleasing dream and I didn't want to wake, as time spent abroad is never long enough whether in a dream or in reality. My bed was the kind of comfortable where you feel utterly connected with the mattress, pillow, sheets, comforter and the ultra-plush square zebra throw pillow that stays in arms length and/or up against the side of the face all night long.  But as I woke to rain and rumbling thunder, I softly and sleepily smiled.  If not the Taj Mahal, soul-satisfying thunder with the fall of rain is what I will love this lazy Sunday morning.  A Stormy Sunday morning in early fall..... one dream come true.

1 comment: