Friday, March 28, 2008

I am not sure if it was a panic attack.

Last night I crawled into bed at quarter to midnight. A little later than desired, because I had stayed up to watch a delightful movie with my sister, brother and a friend. Tiredness had hit me earlier, but as I lie there tiredness turned in to restlessness as my mind started to work. Dur. It does that. I have a project that consumes my thoughts constantly, and I'll admit that I rather enjoy it, but sometimes it is a nuisance when one is in dire need of rest. My mind wouldn't stop, and thoughts and concerns just started spinning faster and faster while my heart beat doubled then tripled. I was awake.

Ha, this girl is not going to get any sleep tonight.

Alright, alright. Lying there wasn't going to accomplish anything. I found myself at my drafting table. Pencils, scales, paper. Another good work session.

Head hit pillow 3:3somthing am. And now it's mid-morning and the project is still rolling! Maybe I'll get some sleep tonight, but I have my doubts...tomorrow I am in charge of a rather important activity/meeting.

I live for Saturday nights sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment