Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter II


So I named my eggs.

Yes - I gave them all a title and now I have to eat them. It's like raising a duck, giving it a name, and then having a hard time eating your duck that is now your friend, because you gave it a name. But you always knew you were going to eat the duck.

So...in honor of their memory, allow me to share my eggs.


THE LADIES' SOCIETY



THE PERSIAN PRINCE



MAIDS AND CLOVERS



EL REY DEL SOL



SHUTTERS ON MY WINDOW



QUEEN ANNES LACE



YES SIAM


My brother, with whom I share a birthday is a LOTR guru. I have never met anyone who knows quite as much as he does about Tolkien history, etc. Here are some of his contributions this Easter season:


THE ONE EGG



ELVEN EGG



A TRIBUTE TO TOLKIEN

3 comments:

  1. very very amazing eggs. my favorite is the "shutters on my window".

    ReplyDelete
  2. So your many creative talents even extend to egg decorating! Way to go on the beautiful eggs, my favorite being (in Spanish) El Rey del Sol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JoRD, thank you for correcting my Spanish! I meant it to be in Spanish, but I threw in some Portuguese...ha.

    ReplyDelete