Tuesday, March 18, 2008

GooD TueSDaY


When I woke up this morning, I knew it was going to be a good day...even with grey skies hanging above me. Yes, one of those days where no matter what happens...it's still going to be a good day. You know the kind. The kind where, when everything falls apart, you stand laughing, in the middle of the shambled mess. But I don't think I'll be having too much of shambles and rubble today. Events are clicking, I got paid, I received a most random letter from Brasil from a person I do not remember, and blue skies have made themselves manifest. And...I am really enjoying 'Something to Believe In' by Aqualung as I transmit emails. Although I skip the last 50 seconds.

If I am in the mood, I can listen to the same song numerous times in a row. 5, 11, 17...over and over and over.

Tuesdays and Thursdays are my favorite days of the week typically. Speaking of which, ZPQ and I have started practicing regularly again. We hope to play at Borders this summer...Black Holes, Before, Invited Reason, Mid-December's Grace, and one that ZPQ just finished composing that I love and is still, to this day, nameless. We mean to add three more to our line-up...maybe more.

We need a banjo song.

No comments:

Post a Comment