Thursday, February 07, 2008

It's your birthday!


This here is Ben.

Ben is my brother-in-law, and today - is his birthday!

HaPPY BiRTHDaY!

Well, what can I say about Ben? A lot actually. My first memory of Ben is when he was at our house, playing chess against someone. I don't think it was me...or was it? I don't remember if he and my sister were still just dating or if they were engaged by this point, but all I remember feeling was that he was the one who was taking my sister away from me. He was changing everything, and nothing was ever going to be the same again!

And it's a good thing he did. In the best sense, of course.

Ben is simply wonderful and a delight to be around. He is very selfless and is always willing to help me out with whatever; from building a website to helping me with silly computer questions; to making me think harder for the better, and answering random questions like 'who is Leo Tolstoy?' (to which he gave a most thorough explanation).

Whenever I call to chat with my sister - I always enjoy it when Ben picks up the phone. We have a few sentences exchanged - sometimes more - and sometimes I never get around to talking with my sister - Ha.

I like how Ben thinks, how Ben explains things, and how he writes. He's fun to watch movies with, because he sees them differently than most, being in the film industry and all. Style...I like his style.

Ben is a great father - he's very dedicated to his family and this is a most impressive quality. He spends time cooking for the family, reading to the kids, and doing about a million other things that I am sure I am not even aware of.

Cheers to Ben! I LoVe You MuCH and I am super thrilled to have you as a brother.

1 comment:

  1. Ditto, Lorien, ditto. For the record Ben's mother-in-law thinks he is tops also!!

    -M-

    ReplyDelete