Wednesday, February 20, 2008

.

It has never been more clear:

Faith is not something man possesses in order to bypass sorrow and suffering. Rather, man has faith to endure sorrow and suffering, and to endure it well. And if so, he always comes out stronger.

**************************************************************************************
**************************************************************************************
I've always found this a trying time of the year. The leaves not yet out, mud everywhere you go. Frosty mornings gone, sunny mornings not yet come. Give me blizzards and frozen pipes, but not this nothing time. Not this this waiting room of the world.
- from Shadowlands (ranked very high on my list of favorite movies)

Today is the first day I can sincerely say that I am ready for LeaVeS.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment