Wednesday, November 24, 2010

foul cry and cry foul

I am still in a foul mood. 

I know - it's been like, not too long since I just posted a bit of a woe.

So here's a gratitude list in hopes that by then time I am done typing I will feel better about life.

I am grateful for...
my plants that are in my front room.
my fingers, that I have all 8 fingers and both thumbs.
that I have toes too.
for my ideas, that will soon be materialized by way of designs and paintings, etc.
for my sister that lives in SLC.  I am grateful for all my sisters (6 of them), but to have one live closer than the rest has been really great.
for my patient clients
for the ability to read
for the sun, and afternoon naps, which I don't take too often, or at all really, but just the same
for chances to improve, new days, new minutes.
for those who read this blog, and are still my friends
that I was able to study in Japan twice this year
and I am grateful for my car - kiwi green Honda Element, love it
for my nieces and nephews that are loud and hilarious
for Heavenly Father and Jesus who are extremely patient with me, and for some reason always lovingly let me get back on the track.

4 comments:

  1. Six sisters? Where were you in the mix?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are thumbs not technically fingers?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am grateful for all my children including my seven daughters and, for the purposes of this comment on this particular post, especially for daughter number four. (Each daughter has their own, unique complexion, meaning make-up as opposed to skin condition and composition as opposed to stuff you put on your face and qualities as opposed to notes of music and I love and treasure each individual one. I'm happy that no two are alike.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thankful to have you up here too.

    It truly is a delight, I assure you. (as Sir Percy may have said it)

    ReplyDelete