Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Flat As A Pancake

I wish someone would beat me until I was flat as a pancake.  A really flat one - maybe a crepe.  Then I could be tossed out into a storm that is all windy and turbulent.  I would be whipped and beat by the wind, carried far far away until I was thrown into the waters off the coast of Hawaii.  There the storm would halt.  I would readily dissolve into the ocean water, and rise up a new being.  Then I would have a banana smoothie.

That's what I wish.

5 comments:

  1. Lorien, you sound tired.

    The good news is that one can rise a new being without dissolving one's self in the sea...I know sometimes the other sounds easier though. But in reality, it's not.

    love you.

    Here's to banana smoothies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorien, I think you need a Good Air Yankee Candle. You'll be amazed at what a clean scent will do for you. Also a walk on a windy day can accomplish the same thing as the Pancake fantasy. And it will be safer; rising from the ocean can be tricky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wild journey! You may want to try a barge with divine light and air like the B of J

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you write poetry. If you do I would like to read it. Your melancholy story was delightful to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sybil - I will surely look into that candle!!! Thanks for the tip. Allysha - I was tired, lol. But it's a great fantasy nonetheless. Rugger - I shall take your words to heart. Ro Ro - yes I do have some poetry, I shall share them with you.

    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete