Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A quite evening.


So I am sitting here feeling like I should post something. Hmmmm...

?

But I am quite clueless as what to say or think.

I am sitting here. In a clients house. Listening to "Against All Odds" on the system. (Allysha, this where we drive around singing with all our souls...."turn around and see me cry!" Oh man! The Great Hall seems to have great acoustics).

Spending the night.

Strange you may think - staying in a client's house, all alone. But - yeah. And at this time, I would love it if I was in the mood to describe my surroundings, and my work that occurs here at this particular house - but my mind is _________. Someday you'll get a post about this project. But that day is not this day.

I ate left over chili that I brought up from Kim and Kevin's - Kim is becoming quite the fab chef. And I am becoming quite the fab beneficiary!

I am looking into bikes...test rode an electric bike the other day. Should I go that route? Or - should I get a scooter and also a piecer of a regular bike and modify it into my own, custom-made, custom-designed townie? Eh? The latter sounds like it may be the way to go. Then when I need to get around town in a simple way - I take my scooter. It will do hills better than an electric. Then, if I am feeling a little more simple and smiley and take-your-time-for-a-joy-ride - I take my own, custom-made, custom-designed townie. Bikes make me laugh.

This is what is mostly on my mind at this exact moment. Bikes. (That and shower curtains). I think my mind needs something completely trivial to think about, since it has been wrapped tightly around issues that are anything but trivial.

Who wants to go for a bike ride?

We could laugh.

7 comments:

  1. I'll go on a bike ride. I am usually in the mood for one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this post and the picture. this reminds me that i miss bicycle. i have one in the philippines. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll go on a ride with you, Lucy has been waiting for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi again..
    this bike remind me with my uncle..he has 30 bikes like this, He is an antique goods collector.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats me lorflor (Niar)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha Ha, nice wording there...I mean the part where you are talking about your client's house...and the last line of the paragraph is "That day is not this day" That line is used by Aragorn in Lord of the Rings...funny you should use those words talking about that particular house...

    So, how was the chili?

    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. The chili was great! Thanks! Also - that's super funny about the quote...I knew it was from somewhere ... familiar.

    ReplyDelete