Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Qual?

So while I might feel a little...funny doing this - which pic would be best for a profile shot? I just might actually be getting my designer's blog up and running, and maybe I'll use a pic of me for the profile...and maybe not (it's a vain issue). These were spur-of-the-moment, taken during family pictures this summer - and I wasn't really planning on using them for anything, but they are conveniently available.

So - A, B, or C?

A


B


C

Or - Maybe I should stick my tongue out -



OR - maybe I should do something with a little more...originality to it. Something different, but in a tasteful way.

Or just scrap it all together.

In the meantime...check out this music video...at 1:07/1:08 seconds you'll see her in a pair of green boots - please, please - if anyone sees these on a store shelf...lemme know! Don't really care for the song, but I love the boots.

And in the meantime...this is recently one of my favorite songs. Cheers.

Thanks for the pics Kevin!

11 comments:

  1. Personally, I like the one with your tongue sticking out. It seems more "Lorian" than any of the others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 'A'...though 'D' would be tempting to put up for fun! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love the tongue sticking out one- but if you have to go with another- I choose b.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I choose B, I am looking out for those boots for you, and I really like your song. HUUUUUUG!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving D - I want a copy! For a designer blog, though, I'd go with C. I think it's the best posture. That's how nit-picky I have to be with you. You could roll out of bed and be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh steph - you have seen me roll out of bed my friend...it's not a pretty picture. remember the orange glow!!!! NNOOO!!!!!!! Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice picts.
    you are so beautiful ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I choose B. In reading all the choices it looks like you really didn't get any closer to a decision unless of course you want to stick your tongue out which as your mother I would recommend against! Hee hee. Actually they are all beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All are incredible, I am voting on 'B', the lighting is great and I think with the picture stepped back a bit it is less intimate, thus more professional. This of course is the rant from a woman who hasn't slept in a week so there is my disclaimer. tee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dang! I hope I'm not too late to nominate my favorite. Where does the time go? I like B the best! (All three are beautiful though)

    ReplyDelete