Thursday, December 03, 2009

Letter of Recommendation


I just finished writing my first letter of recommendation!  It was a great experience and I had a lot of fun with the adjectives, which in my mind, are key when it comes to letters of recommendation. 

I teach an evening class once a week at BYU - and my wonderful TA needed this letter for an event he is wanting to attend next semester.  He has been great to work with, so I had no problems or gliches in coming up with a great recommendation.  I wish he was my TA for next semester.

I just got a phone call from an old friend of four-plus years - and now I have a date booked for Saturday.  My Saturdays have proved to be successful in the dating arena as of late!  May they continue to be so. 

1 comment:

  1. You have passed another stepping stone on the path to Full Adulthood. I'll say!

    ReplyDelete