Thursday, November 20, 2008

We ended up using three different means to take pictures because of trip-up's here and there...and I can't say this is the best picture trip I have ever taken, not because the trip wasn't worth shooting, quite the contrary!! It was the photographer (Me). So here are some photos...Mom - I'll post more of you upon approval! :)


A Walk in the Rain - we did see plenty of rain while we were there, but it didn't dampen out spirits!



Mom loved the water and the waves...whether we were sunbathing or not!



Me with Jason and Michelle - our favorite Hawaiians!!



I Love You Too



At dinner



The way to get around the Island! Waikiki in the evening and on the coastal roads were so much fun!



Anyone recognize this bus?



If I was a fireman, I would want a surfboard on my engine.



The showoff at Turtle Bay



Mom at dinner



Reviewing the menu



Look out



My companion while watching surfers at Pipeline. All the pros were there since they are in competition!



This was the second time we stayed at Turtle Bay - our view the first time was much more amazing...but I still couldn't complain!



Thanks for coming with me Mom! It was a blast.



7 comments:

  1. Let's do it again - how's next week? It was the best!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so fun!! I want to hear all about your trip. Hawaii is amazing isn't it! I am so glad you got to go, plus you got to go with your mom:) How fun! I am really happy for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous! That is on my 10 year plan of things I want to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the buses? Lost! I got that one right away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How wonderful! It makes me want to go back. When I was there, I started looking in the want ads and at apartments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nat - you nailed it! Kara - I was thinking about staying too - hee. Rachel...we need to chill! Amy - hope you go! Mom - next week sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete