Thursday, November 20, 2008

Oahu

Now I understand.

Humidity, Pineapple, Waikiki Beach, Turtle Bay Resort, Pipeline, Scooters (so fun), Snorkeling (couldn't stop laughing), Waimea Bay, Sun, Matsumotos, Lost (both kinds), Swap Meet, Getting Thrashed by Strong Waves, Hilton on Waikiki, Whitest girl on the beach (no complaints, I like being white), Walking on the Beach, Jason and Michelle (awe-suum!), Beach Mats, Hot Tub with a View, Beach Hopping in the Rain, Haleiwa Eats (local Thai, North Shore, best food ever - small, local, surfers...mmmm), Keikis, Keena Point, PCC, Sheri Dew Fireside (most amazing choral performance), Beach, Plumeria, Volcom House, Kind People, Shopping Waikiki, Low MPH (nothing like the Mainland), Coconut, Duke's!, Seafood Chowder, Pool Lounging, Boogie Boarding...kind of...,Sunset Beach, Tiki Torches, ABC Store, Hawaiian temple of Pu'u 'o Mahauka Heiau, Drive Through the Middle of the Island, Slight Sunburn.

Ready for a second trip!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had fun. You know, Idaho Falls in winter looks a lot like this. You should come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, yea right Steph - we've all seen Idaho Falls in the winter! Nice try. :)

    Second, I felt the same way. I embrace all of the Hawaiian cliches - so so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, welcome to your home again...
    I really glad to see your nice pict in hawaii...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm - Kara, you are funny. Email me your number.
    Niar - thanks for the welcome home...it's sort of good to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you not run into Rand while you were there. He was there as well, from the 12 - 20th with his brother (a work trip for his brother and a free trip to tag along for him) hitting alot of the same spots! Provo was oh-so-exciting as usual while he was gone soaking up the sun!

    Glad you had fun. My day will come (that's what I tell myself)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you could come with us, we leave in a week!

    ReplyDelete