Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HI

Right now I am feeling mostly curious. Because honestly, I would not put it on my top ten list of places to go...I am afraid that I might miss the grandeur of great architecture. (Which is why Rio is so perfect...European architecture, tropical palm trees, beautiful beaches - certainly an intriguing city).

But free lodging is hard to come by, and I am looking forward to getting away - like, out-of-the-continental-united-states away, even if it still is part of this country - and so we're making a go of it! Sundresses, shorts, t-shirts, swimsuits and shades for a whole week. See ya'll in a week!

5 comments:

  1. Wait, where are you going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rio seems so beautiful..
    Would you try to visit Bali?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lorien, I made my blog private while you were living it up in tropical land=) I hope you send me an eamil with your current email address so I can add you to my list! hamblin2@excite.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun!!! Have a great time if you're going where I think you're going I'm extremely jealous!

    ReplyDelete