Friday, December 28, 2007



so over the christmas break i discovered perfume. perfume is something i have never really been attracted to in the past - always thought it was rather repugnant and find that i am allergic to some scents. to me perfume was what too many women wore too much of in a crowded elevator, rather noxious. i considered myself more of a scented lotion kind of gal, highly dedicated to Bath and Body Works. i am such a sucker for their sales. but even in that store i am quite picky with which scents i will splurge on.
but then Calvin Kleins Euphoria came along.....i tested a little while i was Christmas shopping with my mom at the mall and was surprised first, at the amazingly, most delightful scent and second, that it was still lingering around at the end of the day and third, that i didn't sneeze! call me uneducated but i am worse at geography.
my sister allysha has a preferred perfume - Angel. someday i will buy her a bottle - and after that i will self-indulge and purchase my preferred perfume...if i dare.

No comments:

Post a Comment