Sunday, December 02, 2007

Dec 1


December first. What a great day - one of my favorite days of the year! This morning when I woke up I peered out the window and was greeted by a white blanket of snow covering the valley floor, the rooftops and the limbs on each tree....there is no better way to bring in the Christmas season than with a heavy snowfall.
The day went well - did some minor shopping and what else? To top the day off I spent the evening in SLC with a dear friend. We walked temple square to see the lights. My favorite part is the walk around the backside of the Assembly Hall where each tree is wrapped in an array of orange-hued lights. I LOVE being surrounded and enveloped by the lights - it's like a big Christmas hug, so enchanting. We actually did a lot of walking around the city....more than I have ever done in that city in all my life combined! Lovely.
Did BYU win today?

No comments:

Post a Comment