Monday, December 03, 2007

use of time

sometimes days are long, and sometimes days are short. what exactly determines that i don't know. and whether long or short, there are 24 hours alloted to us each day - and how we use those hours are completely up to the individual. sometimes i think of how much time i have during the day to accomplish tasks - and how sometimes i am poor - oh so very poor at that.
time management: a course i did not take in college.
dur.
i can be very efficient - on the ball, accomplishing so much that i even surprise myself....but the past week - and possibly longer, i have felt very sluggish, like someone hit the slow-motion button on my remote. the clincher is we never get that time back. once gone......forever gone.
at times i give myself pep-talks - come on hall! you can do it - get up, get going, go faster! whoo! but i think i need to throw a tail-gate party to get me going this time around....maybe it's this arrogant cold that has decided to be my BFF (best friend forever)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you call yourself 'Hall' when talking to yourself. So do I. I also have those pep talks with myself. While important and valuable I can't take them too seriously or else I go crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice to see you are back on line - wahoo! i ardently look forward to blog association ~

    ReplyDelete