Thursday, December 06, 2007

in reference to my previous post

i ran into three people that i knew while on my excursion to WM....an old roommate from BYU, a lady from my home ward whose son is my younger brothers best friend (she was also suffering from the seasons epidemic...it was empathy all around!)...and another lady from my home ward who has been talking about setting me up with her brother for the last....how many years? and yes - she did mention it again. hmm. blind dates - another topic for another time.
i am not opposed to using/eating merchandise if it's weight does not determine it's price - and if i am indeed going to pay for it. for example, this morning i opened my box of facial tissues (avec lotion) to use while i was shopping, also my bag of black cherry, sugar-free Hall's coughdrops. sometimes i buy chicken strips to eat while shopping and then pay for the bag, but today i wasn't in the mood for chicken strips athough i did entertain the idea...what is everybody having for lunch?

2 comments:

  1. ramen noodles. the chicken variety

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lunch! I am still thinking of what I want for dinner and it's almost ten...don't remind me I have to do it all over again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete