Sunday, June 08, 2008

Moses 3:1-3

"Thus the heaven and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. And on the seventh day I, God, ended my work, and all things which I had made; and I rested on the seventh day from all my work, and all things which I had made were finished, and I, God, saw that they were good; and I, God, blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it; because that in it I had rested from all my work which I, God, had created and made."

The older and busier I get, the more I am grateful for the Sabbath Day. CHeeRS!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Lorien, I don't know where to begin about how great that year at Ricks was. So many great times. Remember waking up to some country song when we decided to get motivated and go to the gym at 6 am? Don't forget to stick out your leg while you are saying "I love it, I love it, I love it!" So, I'm new to blogging as you know. If I want to respond back to you, do I go to your sight, or do I comment under the comment you left me? I don't know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm back. I just visited your mom's blog, (which I love - only a week and I'm already in love with reading everyone's blog) and did you dye your hair? I would give you a hard time for committing the sin of hiding your beautiful red hair, but it looks really great! I didn't recognize you. Funny pics of you and your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no - i didn't die my hair - never have and never will!

    Red Head Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete