Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I DO


It was a crazy - yet easy-going. Very Jenn-like. The night before Natalie, Erin and I had flown in from SLC. We met up with Jamie an hour later. We all were mission companions with Jenn (minus Nat), and we were all so excited to be together! We woke and were ready for the wedding by 9:40 am. Well, almost ready. We met the bride at the beauty salon so we could all do our nails - I went with acrylics. First time ever! Jenn is a die-hard acrylic fan, so in honor of her...I did the deed. I am still getting used to them.

The Bride was off while we let our nails dry. Never mind that we still had to put together a bridal bouquet right afterward - whether our nails were dry or not.


When the ladies at the salon found out that the wedding ceremony was at 2 - and we were at the salon at 10 getting our nails done, they were a bit astonished.....but this is how Jenn does things.

We made it right on time - and it was a beautiful ceremony. I wish I had time to go in to more detail about the day - but another time....next week?

Jenn and her Brides Maids: Jamie, Erin, and Myself






No comments:

Post a Comment