Wednesday, April 23, 2008

plants and pots


It's always a happy thing when a client from a previous season calls back to beseech for additional services.

Therefore, yesterday was a happy thing when a certain Mrs. called to see if I was available to plant her pots this year.

YeS! How enjoyable.

I do love working with this client - we meet tomorrow afternoon to review the number of pots that will need to be planted and early Saturday morning we meet at a local nursery to select and purchase our palette of color... lime greens, bright pinks, rusty reds, vivid purples, smokey blacks, with a sparkle of white here and there.

Then I shall spend the remainder of the day with potting soil, broken pieces of terra cotta, fertilizers, and garden gloves. I am hoping for a sunny day.


Shown are two of my favorite fillers/foliages for pots...creeping jenny and potato vine

No comments:

Post a Comment