Saturday, April 05, 2008

THe QueSTioN MaRK

I am a comma, therefore, I get along best with the question mark. One of my sisters is a question mark. But I like to think that I get along with ALL of my sisters; colons, semi-colons, exclamation points, and all.

If you are a Question Mark:


You seek knowledge and insight in every form possible. You love learning. And while you know a lot, you don't act like a know it all. You're open to learning you're wrong.

You ask a lot of questions, collect a lot of data, and always dig deep to find out more. You're naturally curious and inquisitive. You jump to ask a question when the opportunity arises.

Your friends see you as interesting, insightful, and thought provoking.
(But they're not always up for the intense inquisitions that you love!)

You excel in: Higher education

You get along best with: The Comma

3 comments:

  1. I took this test several times and came out different each time. It all depends on my mood! Does that make me a split punctuation mark? Do they have therapy for that condition?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm totally the exclamation point. and it describes me PERFECTLY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason - I am not surprised...hee.

    ReplyDelete