Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday Evening.


So I am currently on A street. Well, I am not ON A street - but I am at my sister's place and her address includes A street - so therefore, I am currently on A street.

I am moving to SLC. I have been in the process for quite some time...and when I will actually make it here, not even I know. But I have started attending a ward here in the Aves...and so today when my meetings were over I made my way to Kim and Kevin's. (Just practicing for when I live here, because when I do, I am sure to bother them all the time - especially Sunday evenings).

Kim and I are going to make soups from scratch together. I'm going to be her mentor.

So this evening was spent quite deliciously. We had a light dinner of stir-fry and enjoyed our meal out on the front porch. The weather was amazing, and I love banana chairs. We laughed and laughed and talked about food storage, church, and the economy, and I learned about a dozen terms of endearment that I never even knew existed! The newlywed life I suppose...

Right now I am sitting on their couch composing this here post as they battle it out in a game of Train...a weekly tradition for the couple. I should be heading out soon. Or maybe not. It's been a good evening here on A street.

7 comments:

  1. Lorien,

    Oh my gosh I can not believe I found your site. I am so excited. How have you been? You look great!
    Tiffany Chestnut (Donaldson)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! TIFFANY!!! HA HA HA!! it's been SOOOO long!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you go to NY you can take the "A" train.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am I going to NY? Actually - I am thinking about it! H&M is calling...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to spend a Sunday! taking it easy on 'A' street. Better get movin' on the moving thing, save on gas and all in this crazy economy (lately)
    If H&M gets calling you non-stop you can always give me a call..I'd love to go back to NYC, just gotta findn the time to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lorien!
    Sounds like you're having all kinds of adventures! I'm glad I found your blog :)
    April Rosenthal

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are going to LOVE the avenues! I'm so jealous. I've been trying to talk Chris into moving there ever since we got married! Plan on visits from me!

    ReplyDelete