Thursday, July 10, 2008

37 hour days

Out of the last 65 hours or so I have slept about 6 of those, give or take. Just so much to do and so little time to do it in. And who knows when I'll be able to hit the pillow tonight...

Once the sun has set and it's too dark to work on site - I move to the computer to process information so that the project may continue to move forward. From the time I wake up - until about ten (or later) my only focus is work related. And after ten you ask? What would one do between the hours of 10 p.m. and 4 a.m.?

Well...laundry, write checks for bills that need to be paid, organize, visit PO Box, mail the bills that need to be paid, read, eat blueberries, take a shower, get pulled over for speeding, water my plants, a simple crunchy taco from Taco Bell, think, blog....hee. It's these hours that I have time to keep my life running outside of work. Although, after this week - my schedule should revert back to a normal, 9 to 5 kind of routine. Which will be very nice, indeed.

In the meantime...does anybody know where I can get 37 hours a day?

2 comments:

  1. amen, sista, amen. good luck with it all. then you'll need to crash for 37 + hours.

    Ben's thinking about you. He keeps asking how you're doing. I think if he could, he would come up and do most of the work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorien,

    This is your mother! GET SOME SLEEP!!!!!

    ReplyDelete