Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My computer says it's January 28th

So this evening....aside from getting a flat tire (dur - which I will deal with tomorrow) I attended Institute with two of my sisters and my very fab cousin whom I adore dearly. The class it titled 'women of faith.' I shall be attending regularly now....until the semester ends here in three weeks that is....this evenings class was based on the following quote:

"We want eternal life whatever its cost in pain, effort, and sacrifice." Elder Henry B. Eyring. So now the question is - do you really want it? I declare yes.

For lunch I delighted myself with 1/4 of a spaghetti squash. I was without spaghetti sauce - but with butter, salt, rosemary and thyme, it was more than great.....I wonder who was the first person to eat a spaghetti squash - I bet they laughed the whole way through.

No comments:

Post a Comment