Saturday, November 24, 2007

I sit here on my brown, $25 couch - wrapped up in my green comforter, listening to KSL radio on-line while I let my first, and hopefully last, season cold pass. Joys.

I didn't have too many plans that were foiled, just some.

The Cougars are playing the Utes today - at Cougar stadium. We have yet to arrive at half-time. There seems to be a lot of turnovers already. Cougars just scored a field goal: 3-0.

I used to take alka-seltzer for all of my head-cold needs. But it doesn't seem to take it's desired effect anymore.

Ivy, my smashing fiddler from Sassafras, called me this morning. She currently lives in Austin, TX - and is in town for the holidays. Cheers! Frankly, I can't remember the last time I saw Ivy.....Spring of 2006? Too long. She is going to stop by shortly. We keep tabs on each other through MSN messenger - but it will be more than good to see her and share our updates 'face a face'....but I'll be selfish and try to keep my cold for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment