Tuesday, November 20, 2007

goin' south


Playin' on the edge of the Grand Canyon


Me and one of many sisters - lovin' it!


Girls night out!


Standing under the 'BiG W!' it's a mad, mad, mad, mad, mad, mad world!


Me and my cuz
- what is that they say? Three times a bridesmaid, never a bride? Well - if I don't include my sisters' weddings (and I don't think I shall) i am 2.5 bridesmaids of the way there!

my mom, and all of the single females of the Hall household took a trip south to AZ in August - we went down for my cousin's wedding. She's my favorite cuz...we were born two days apart, she has golden eyes, and we shared a room for a summer! yes!
the trip was great - loved it - and we made a scenic stop to the grand canyon. wahoo

2 comments:

  1. Lorien, I am SO glad you found me. It is always good to hear from a long lost friend. So I heard you started your own business or something. Is that true and if so how is it going? You look beautiful, I love your hair. I have always been jealous of your hair. I hope life is treating you well. Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are all so beautiful it's ridiculous! I'm so glad that you have a blog! it will be so nice to stay updated on your life. good old lou! sometimes I sure miss the days of high school and ricks college :)

    ReplyDelete