Wednesday, November 28, 2007

i spy

It is currently 11:13 am. I am still sick. And I still have a flat tire. But I love pearl onions and I just ate some so I have reason to be cheery.

My hometeacher(s) will be calling in an hour to set up tire-repair help. Which means I need to, have to, go clean out my trunk so that the spare can be accessed. I like to keep my closets and whatnot in my house un-cluttered. I don't like clutter. One who has seen my office may beg to differ...but it is actually practically de-cluttered thanks to sick-leave! But the trunk of my car.....well...it could be used for those i spy books. I'll return here in 15 minutes and let you know what I found. Ha ha.

Found:

1 silver platter (?!)
1 progressive plant catalog
1 old copy of the Hakes landscape plan
3 empty bottles of Aquavista
3 empty sports bottles or the like
1 box on envelopes used for enrichment a year ago?
1 swimsuit (one never knows when one will happen upon a beach, esp. in Utah)
1 pot for a plant - empty
1 pot for a plant - still filled with soil
1 junky, worthless 'digital camera'
1 empty box that once held boots
1 pair of cowboy boots
1 blue and white folding chair
1 set of jumper cables (those remained)
1 pair of rollerblades (which also remained)
1 small bottle of germ-X hand sanitizer (which I will most definitely need in about 5)
1 empty cardboard box
1 brown paper bag with nice handles
1 flash drive
1 50 cent coupon for a turkey at Maceys
1 felt bag that held dark no.7 rosin
1 rocky mountain hatch chart (fly fishing purposes - the ephemera hatches June and July, and you'll want to use a brown drake, hook size 10-12)
1 black hairband
1 pair of black with white polka-dot tights - unused, un-opened
1 birthday card from who knows how many years ago...(when I was in young womens!)
1 plastic sack chuck-full of plastic-ware
1 box of sandwich ziplocks
2 pairs of socks - one being black and the other salmon with green frogs
1 bracelet from Brazil
5 pens: green, black, black, red and black
1 red bandana
1 pad of fuchsia sticky notes
1 set of earphones
1 site plan for the Winzeler residence
1.....

Okay! - I think that's enough! Wow - smokes. I'll stop there to save everyone's sanity. I think I already know what one of my new years resolutions will be.

For those who would like to watch me clean out my trunk from 5 years ago - click here.....I see that some things have not changed - sigh....there is still time.

2 comments:

  1. so, I watched the video. pretty great stuff :) I may have to do a copycat post. My car, especially the trunk, is in desperate need of cleaning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you really should leisy - it's kind of, well - interesting to see what is kept in a trunk...ha ha - i'll look forward to your junk in the trunk post. cheers!

    ReplyDelete