Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sunday

Not a very creative post title, but my lower back is hurting from sitting at my desk so I can't think of anything else except for which day it is. In front of me I have watched the rain come and go. Blue skies are out for the evening, but I am sitting on the inside of my window - catching up on correspondence...although I am not doing a very good job.

Next week is half-term. So no classes. Just A LOT of school work. Yeah, when I think of all that has to be done by the time school starts again a week from tomorrow - well, I don't want to think about it so nevermind.

It's ten to 6 o'clock but I think I will take a 15 minute power nap. Then knock out the email I need to send. Then maybe some vegetables and hopefully an early bedtime.

Last night the flat directly above my bedroom partied until well past 2 am - you can image my sleep quality...

...15 minutes turned into....more than that.

Oh - and I have posted several things over at my other blog lately... Lorien Hall Everyday

1 comment:

  1. I hope it's a good productive week for you without the class structure. Good luck in getting everything done!!!

    ReplyDelete