Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Make No Little Plans

Make no little plans. They have no magic to stir men's blood and probably themselves will not be realized. Make big plans; aim high in hope and work, remembering that a noble, logical diagram once recorded will never die, but long after we are gone will be a living thing, asserting itself with ever-growing insistency. Remember that out sons and grandsons are going to do things that would stagger us. Let your watchword be order and your beacon beauty. Think big. - Daniel Burnham.

It's Wednesday, which means no class. I am here at the school regardless, organizing my brain, files, calendars, papers, and due dates. For me, Wednesday's are the best days to come to school! Very few people are here to interrupt my thoughts and I can work on what I need to for as long as I need to. It's very productive.

The weather has been GORGEOUS lately...not much rain at all and fairly warm. All you really need is a jacket and maybe a scarf, which is my preferred setting.

I can't believe I have been here over a month. School started 1 month ago today and I can't hardly believe that the time has passed so quickly. Kind of makes me nervous for how quickly the other months will go by.

Here is an excerpt of an email I wrote to a friend last night...


This post is continued on my other blog....Lorien Hall Everyday 

No comments:

Post a Comment