Thursday, May 01, 2008

aSToRia

Astoria, Oregon is a nice place, almost quaint. A little different from what I thought it would be. Natalie and I enjoyed the houses the most, so we spent a little time driving up and down the steep hills taking pictures (hence some of the pics are a little crooked). We were charmed with every turn. Here are just a few of the homes of Astoria...it kind of reminded me of the Avenues in Salt Lake City. Utah needs more places like this - life, color and personality - and so GReeN!

Apple Dapple Wapple


Fisherman's Hornpipe


Aunt Jane's Famous Cupcakes


I counted 162, she counted 160...


Apricot Blossoms


The Brits


"Oh Look At That Doggy In The Window" (There are so many dog owners in NW Oregon!)


I Wonder What It Looks Like Inside


Ms. Victoria will be down in a moment...


35 Knots


Red Steps...I Am Home


Hide and Seek


Square and Squares


Pelican


Boo Radley


Paint Bucket



Seaside Seashell

2 comments: