Friday, May 02, 2008

CaNNoN BeaCH II

To sleep and to rise to the ocean is so contenting. I wouldn't mind waking up everyday and starting out with a brief stroll along the shoreline...and then at the end of a long day - find myself back to where waves carry your worries out to sea.

This morning we spent time on the shore...being as early as it was we didn't see a lot of other venturers, just a few runners and thinkers. Probably a good thing since I was still in my pj's!


Good Morning Oregon.


Good Morning Sunshine!








Natalie didn't want to skip...


When I am on the road - adventuring...I like to journey, and stay a while in one spot...rather than the rush, rush, rush of a tight schedule. I aim to feel like I have experienced a place. And sometimes it doesn't take multiple hours or days to achieve this. Sometimes it's just napping or sitting on a piece of driftwood for a few minutes to create the moment.



Sit Awhile


One of my motivations for going to Cannon Beach was to fly a kite. It just sounded like a good combination. Cannon Beach and Kites.




1 comment:

  1. all of these pictures are ASTOUNDING. what an amazing place. are those the rocks from goonies?

    ReplyDelete