Saturday, February 19, 2011

Just because you decide to take up knitting again doesn't mean you actually do it.

I may never have a knitted red scarf - we'll see.

It's rainy today.  And that's fine.

Lately I have been scheming a plan for my 2011 coastal experience.  I think it may involve loading up the Element, heading west on I-80 until I end up in San Francisco with time spent enjoying the coast line at Point Reyes.  San Francisco has lots of great Japanese gardens that I think I should see.  And the food, right?

If I have the time, I will take the PCH south and enjoy the sunny beach near San Diego - then route home through Vegas.  If I have the time.  San Diego has nice Japanese gardens to see as well, I hear.

Either I'll do the above or take it further north and do Vancouver and Seattle - maybe ending with Portland.

To combine all of the above would be lovely....but to do it justice I would want a month to travel.

But I'll take what I can get.

4 comments:

  1. We probably all have an unknitted red scarf in our past somewhere.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come? I'll make a couple of sweet mixed tapes for the trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking I wanna travel too. With what ever fits in my bike racks and heading allwheres. :-)

    ReplyDelete