Monday, January 25, 2010

Three Cheers for January

January hasn't been such a horrible month.  Actually I have for the most part enjoyed it very much.  Which makes me think that February is not going to be so bad either!  Especially considering a southern desert getaway (you better watch your back Tre!) and a distant Vancouver to keep me entertained.  It's not that these months are supposed to be unfriendly - they're not.  It's just that sometimes I get a little stuck in these slow times and when there's no one to dig you out (and I'm finding that only you can really dig you out) - it does get a bit numbing and droney-like.  :I

I used to go to the gym 6 days a week - weights and running were a constant.  My day wasn't complete until I hit the building full of machines and motivated people.  Then I got really busy and my schedule was wacked, after that I forgot, then I think I got lazy - and then I became *gasp* ....unmotivated.

It's true.  And while my ideals stayed very motivated (as most of ours do, ahem), my body hasn't really been interested in what my ideals where saying.

So - to shake the numbness from me bones-me bones, my body has finally aligned with my ideals! (blessed stars above)

It's nice to be apart of the real-time, instead of ideal-time, motivated crowd again. 

And I am still fairly neat.

Three cheers for January.

2 comments:

  1. Three cheers for you! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ideals and bodies - quite a pair
    Sometimes they quarrel, sometimes they share!
    (sorry!)

    ReplyDelete