Thursday, September 03, 2009

No Apologies...

...for being gone so long.
Not even sorry that I'm not sorry.
It was a much needed break.
So - here's what I have been up to the last few...
er ....8 months or so.


JANUARY


I went sailing off the coast of California.



FEBRUARY


I went to the most amazing Chihuly exhibit at the Phoenix Desert Botanical Gardens. Check It Out



MARCH


I wrote this.



APRIL


I painted this. My Hope Tree, it bears light in the dead of our winters.



MAY


I cut most of my hair off. (So it happened at the very end of April... close enough)



JUNE


I delighted in the Lavender at Red Butte Gardens, and became a member.



JULY


I tried ginger ice cream. It was gross.



AUGUST


I spent a week straight planting 16 flower boxes and baskets - they pretty much rocked.



SEPTEMBER


I start teaching a night class at BYU. And instead of diligently preparing for tomorrow - I am blogging.

8 comments:

  1. ha ha...I have to say, I was surprised when I saw that it said "one day" under your name on my blog and not "one year"! :o)Glad you enjoyed your break. Congrats on teaching at BYU...hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I wish I lived in Provo and could take your class, professor. You are amazing lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm....glad i don't live in provo. just work there sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! You made my day. LOVE the tree painting. Love it. Will you release prints? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tree is really fantastic. I'm with Kara. I want a print!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tree and am hoping for a print on a shirt so I can share it....love the color, love the light...Curious, did the poem water the painting? Makes for strong roots. Miss you :-) By the way, fab hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS I wish I could take your class, congrats

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blogging world just got better! So happy you are back. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete